We are involved when a better knowledge of the site conditions is a key element for geotechnical or environmental projects.We investigate near surface sub soil conditions using geophysics.
We also provide assistance to our clients when our technical expertise is a key element for their projects.
We do inshore, nearshore and offshore surveys.
Our clients are involved in the following types of business
Civil work, environment
- Site surveys for civil engineering
- Industrial site surveys
- Site surveys for foundation engineering
- Seismic microzoning
- Road, railways, cable/pipeline route surveys
- Search of water, fracturation zones, metallic objets
- Underground geological anomalies detection and localization (voids, cavities, karsts, under consolidated areas,…)
- Linear surveys, evaluation of the roadways, railways, tracks and tunnels, localization of voids to prevent soils subsidence
- Embankment evaluation
- Site surveys for harbour development
- Pipeline and cable route surveys
- Site surveys for oil and gas production facilities
- Site surveys for anchoring areas
- Surveys of lakes, lagoons, dam reservoirs, rivers
We work everywhere in the world
On the map here below, by clicking on the SismOcean’s logos you will have a short description of the surveys performed.